|Transguard Workforce Solutions|
|Export / Import|
|Operations Manager (Administration)|
|2 - 6 Years|
|20 -24 Lacs (P.A.)|
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• A can do attitude and proven ability in a customer facing environment
• An aptitude for leadership and an eye for detail with 5 + years relevant experience.
• A passion for Health and Safety
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills in the English language
• A professional approach to handling operational problems & providing quick business solutions
• A readiness to work closely with site based teams ensuring any issues or conflicts are resolved satisfactorily in order to maintain high service levels expected by client and customer groups.
• Sound working knowledge of MS office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
• UAE Driving License
Knowledge and Experience
Communication & Team Work
• Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence.
• Good level of Interpersonal and communication skills. Able to express ideas at all levels. Good telephone skills.
• Flexibility to work outside normal hours to achieve objectives, if required.
• Carry out orientation and familiarization with new starters.
• Collaborative style. Foster and develops beneficial partnerships.
Leadership and Management
• Leading team by good example.
• Managing the contract principles and solve all contract clarification
• Encourage all staff to respect the chains of command in the company.
• Management of staffing plans, work allocation and performance.
• Adopt a caring attitude in all of your dealings with staff.
• Analysis of staffing needs and pro-active planning to anticipate required headcount.
• Ownership of issues. Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems. Manages by example.
• Fostering a working environment that encourages a learning culture. (Training and development, monitoring & mentoring of staff performance).
• Excellent time management skills and able work to strict deadlines.
• Needs to display a high level of self-motivation as will be required to work with minimal Supervision.
• Establish procedures and processes if necessary.
• Establish procedures for work for FM Supervisor staff
• Able to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively seek to resolve problems.
• Effective organizer able to plan and implement.
• Knowledge on workplace Health & Safety.
• Ensure the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for all personnel.
• Ensures compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines, etc.
• Issue of permits to work to contractors following risk assessment analysis, ensuring their compliance.
• Ensure that all Supervisors are aware of all of our safety procedures and adhere to them unfailingly.
• Ensures that all staff are aware of the need and are trained to use, appropriate protective clothing and equipment and to sign the same out of the Equipment Register when using it.
• Ensure that all Supervisors record and report all accidents/incidents on site.
• Bringing any safety concerns to the attention of the Area FM/FM.
• Ensure that site equipment is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s Instruction and any issued method statements and risk assessments.
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.