|Global Engineering Projects|
|Civil / Electrical / Aerospace /Engg Project Management|
|3 - 4 Years|
|20 -25 Lacs (P.A.)|
- Overall supervision of Project commercial team (quantity surveyors and cost controllers), whilst improving / developing quantity surveying practices and systems in accordance with international best practice.
- Ensuring that appropriate contractual notices are given properly, and on time, to both the Employer’s team and Subcontractors.
- Ensuring that all variations to the Works are captured, valued and submitted for agreement timeously. Controlling and updating variation status and related logs with Employer and Subcontractors.
- The preparation, submission and negotiation of extension of time, disruption and prolongation claims, whilst liaising with planning and other project delivery departments.
- The preparation, submission and negotiation of claims against Subcontractors.
- Review and report to Project Manager on Subcontract Agreements.
- Processing and certifying Payment Applications with Employer and Subcontractors.
- Assist in the preparation of cost loaded programs.
- Oversee and verify final accounts.
- Ensure that all bonds and insurances required under the Main Contract and Subcontracts are submitted / received on time.
Experience of managing and administering ME&I / Oil and Gas contracts is essential.
Global Engineering Projects is a completely reengineered recruitment company. We utilise the latest technology advancements which enables us to deliver solutions in a way not previously seen in the Engineering sector.