|3 - 5 Years|
|10 -14 Lacs (P.A.)|
- Request and check individual site declarations for annual insurance monthly updates (CPM, PAR);
- Collate company declaration data and manage register with brokers;
- Correspond with Insurance broker’s on expiring project insurances;
- Request and check renewal questionnaires from Site on expiring project insurances;
- Keep updated register of subcontractors /consultant PI insurances approved or under review;
- Request Tender contract insurance review with broker in timely manner;
- Collate and review all annual renewal declarations;
- Flag errors in any and all declarations and request clarity from relevant party
- Review of subcontractor insurance – Workmen’s compensation and third party liability.
- Administrative side of insurance up-keep (excel);
- Strong command of English – written; email; correspondence and discussion;
- Knowledge of construction equipment values and the construction business.
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.